English diary 2024

0721

We comparatively spent our time slowly. My wife cooked a lot of great dishes. All in life is Ichigo ichie. Thankfully I had them. 

I quit curtains in my room as mininalism. Those were put by my wife and I liked them very much. The light was beautiful. Actually the curtains in my original room my mother put were also. Anyway, that is why I post the photo here as my memory.



0527, 2024

Ravi is always cute. There are two kinds of his walking for the time being. One is in our garden. The other is to let him get in a pet carry bag and that I walk. Both enable us to bask in the sun. 

As for me I read a book of Yoro Takeshi in a while. It was interesting. He is a famous essayist and anatomist l, former professor in the faculty of medicine, Tokyo Uni. I have liked his essays for a long time. When I was a university student, I read his book at a cafe at Nakano, Tokyo.

Then my minimalism is doing well. Minimalism is not only to throw things away, but choose what to have in one's own house and get space and time and so many productively mentally great things. It'd be one of virtues in the world. Minimalism, minimalist, danshari, konmari, and so on. Japanese culture has also MU conception, like a Japanese tea room. Or meditation zazen, or wabi sabi and so on. It reminds me of a great Buddhist Ryokan san (Ryokan Taigu).


0512, 2024

The daytime became hot at once, and frogs were croaking in the rice paddies. I bought a backpack for Ravi and me. Hiroko-san picked it out for us. She chose it for its functionality.

So far, when Ravi, the kitten, walks outdoors on his own, he is so startled by the sound of people and cars that he runs away at once. He is getting used to it.

But with this backpack like a birdhouse, he is much calmer and less watchful! I was surprised. I didn't know it was so effective. I wonder if the mesh is also effective.

Hiroko-san took this photo. With the backpack in front of us, the three of us enjoyed a leisurely walk around the house. With this birdhouse backpack, we can easily go out. We acquired a wonderful item.

Pet Carry Bag

Model featured in Neko Biyori





コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

基本情報

出版物

English Diary 2018