Photo: TV of NHK educational. "Fukushima Timelapse" I appear, 2017. Many times broadcasted on NHK bs 1 special and the world. Got a TV prize of ATP in Japan and a prize in New York. (The photo taken by Hiroko Yoshida 吉田博子 who appears, too)
『福島タイムラプス』の撮影時の写真。何度も再放送して頂いたり受賞したりした。
*
Photo: 10 days in Athens, Greece in 2015.
Photo: For 3 months of summer in Maui, Hawaii, the US, 2011
2021年 秋 いわき 15000kmジョグ記念 15,000km ran for 5 years. So, I jogged the same as Siberian railway and crossing the US. あまりにも輝く木々などの自然が美しくて感動する5年目のマラソン。今日でシベリア鉄道とアメリカ横断したぐらいの距離を走った。自衛隊のかたによれば自衛官は基本的に3kmを走れれば良いというが、ネット情報だと毎朝5~10kmの部隊も中にはあるようだ。わたしはほぼ毎日8kgの重りを背負い10~15kmを走る(坂道の日も多い)。自衛隊のランニング条件はクリアだろう。わたしは昔、マラソン大会が大嫌いだった。2022年以降は筋トレを減らし重り背負いもやめている。
It's when we talk about "Refugee or Evacuee," with a work of Olafur Eliasson at Yokohama Triennale 2017. October. Supporters; so many medias, big companies, AAR Japan, Yokohama Museum of Art, and Fukushima Museum, and WELTGEIST FUKUSHIMA, and all people who kindly came to us. Thank you so much for everything. (Photo: Hiroko Y.)(吉田邦吉)
0929 Today marks four full days without opening any social media. What a salutary change. I am gradually reclaiming my time, attention, and peace of mind. It is truly wonderful. I may not have the highest Eiken score for the time being, but I intend to achieve something remarkable by taking a completely different route. I have no interest in spending my days trying to one-up other people. I find such behavior profoundly ignoble. 0928 When I fail to do what I know I should, my mental well-being tends to deteriorate. Well then, another day begins. "Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." -- Marcus Aurelius I always listen to his lectures. Arthur Brooks, professor at Harvard University 0925 Another cup of tea to refresh myself. I took a good look at my lower body for the first time in quite a while and realized that it has become surprisingly muscular without going to the gym. I've put an enormous amount of work into training...
コメント
コメントを投稿